Become part of the team of Startchancen!
We at Startchancen have set ourselves the goal of supporting young students from Ukraine in school. For this we need you.
– Conducting tutoring for refugee children from Ukraine enrolled in our partner schools.
– Helping the students to adapt to the German education system.
– Language support in German and English with focus on comprehension, pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary.
– Building trusting relationships with students to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Fluency in German and/or English.
– Language skills in Russian and/or Ukrainian.
– Pedagogical experience or background, especially in language development, is an asset.
– Empathetic, patient and motivating personality.
– Ability to accommodate cultural differences and create an inclusive learning environment.
– A meaningful and fulfilling job with a direct impact on the lives of young people.
– A motivated team of young students committed to education and equal opportunity.
If you want to be involved in helping young people build a better future and you have the necessary language skills and abilities, we look forward to receiving your application! You can contact me by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or also by Whatsapp (01781639664)
Together we can make a difference and help young refugees find their way to a successful education.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com