Webseite KptnCook GmbH
Are you good at organizing and also a real foodie? Then we might be a match!
We are looking for an Office Management Intern 3 -6 months to join our Berlin team and contribute to our mission of empowering people to make the best food choices.
- You support our management team in organizing the entire day-to-day office work
- You are responsible for the design of the office’s appearance
- You bring creative ideas for team events and support the organization of the event
- You are part of the Feel Good team: You make sure that our employees feel comfortable and are there to help and advise
- You support recruiting, optimize job advertisements and help with the development of new HR campaigns
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ON BOARD
- You are studying business administration, communication sciences, economics, or a similar subject – lateral entrants are welcome!
- You are looking for an internship for at least 3 months and are still enrolled during this time
- You describe yourself as structured, independent and empathetic
- You are good with people, you are communicative and you find it easy to approach others
- You are an organizational talent with a lot of motivation and a high level of commitment
- Your English skills are very good (written & spoken)
Nobody is perfect. If you don’t meet all the criteria but have the will to grow – then we’re looking for you.
- Flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- A young and highly motivated team
- Many team events
- A beautiful office in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- Equipment for hybrid work
- Regular check-ins to encourage your professional development
- Lead varied tasks and initiatives
- Bring your ideas to the table and take over responsibilities from day 1
- After-Work-BBQs and cooking sessions in our lovely courtyard
- Fresh food from our studio test kitchen
- Free BVG Ticket
After founding the company in 2014, KptnCook became Germany’s leading food & shopping app. We won several international awards like the Google Material Design Award 2018 and German Design Award 2020, and help hundreds of thousands of users to become better cooks at home every day. Currently, we are a team of around 53 based in Berlin Neukölln.
JOIN OUR CREW
Would you like to become part of our crew and set out for international waters?
Then send us your application with your CV, your earliest starting date, and a cover letter that best expresses your interests and qualifications.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte kptncook-jobs.kenjo.io.