Webseite Keil Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG
- Timely, economical and qualitative work in consultation with the project management
- Monitoring of a construction schedule
- Management of the assembly workers and external personnel
- Coordination with the client, written notification of disruptions in the construction process
- Completed vocational training as an electrician or electronics technician
- Professional experience in industrial assembly and/or in mechanical and plant engineering
- Willingness to assemble and enjoy independently supervising construction sites at home and abroad
- Experience in leading assembly workers and external staff
- Knowledge of the English and/or Russian language
- Driving license class B or BE
- German Language Skills of minimum B2, ideally C1
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours: Your work-life balance is very important to us
- Compensation management: In addition to your hourly wage, your extra hours, Sundays and public holidays are rewarded with bonuses. We take vacation and Christmas bonuses for granted. In addition, our triggers/fees are far above the legal requirements.
- Pension management: Your company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits are supported by us. You are also insured with us from the first day at work with group accident insurance
- Strategy projects: You can actively participate in exciting tasks and projects in a growing, future-oriented company
- Health promotion: By using Hansefit and bike leasing, you can keep fit privately. Our local company doctor is there to help you with any health-related questions
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please state your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com