Webseite Keil Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG
- Production according to drawings and specifications
- Manufacture of plant units, pump stations and steel constructions in workshop production
- Installation of system components until completion
- Installation of piping systems made of steel and stainless steel, primarily using the TIG welding process
- Completed vocational training in the field of plant, pipeline or heating construction / or supply engineering
- We also offer career starters from related professions an entry into plant construction by means of internal and external training courses
- Welding knowledge is an advantage but not a requirement
- Readiness for installation at home and abroad
- Driving license class B or BE
- German Language Skills of minimum B2, ideally C1
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours: Your work-life balance is very important to us
- Compensation management: In addition to your hourly wage, your extra hours, Sundays and public holidays are rewarded with bonuses. We take vacation and Christmas bonuses for granted. In addition, our triggers/fees are far above the legal requirements.
- Pension management: Your company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits are supported by us. You are also insured with us from the first day at work with group accident insurance
- Strategy projects: You can actively participate in exciting tasks and projects in a growing, future-oriented company
- Individual training and qualification opportunities
- Health promotion: By using Hansefit and bike leasing, you can keep fit privately. Our local company doctor is there to help you with any health-related questions
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please state your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com