Webseite Syskron GmbH
Компанія з хмарного програмного забезпечення (IIoT)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is – it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee – a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Cloud Software Developer!
- As a member of an agile team you will develop scalable industry 4.0 applications on our Cloud IIoT platform.
- From design and implementation to integration and productive operation – you accompany our solutions throughout their entire life cycle.
- You actively contribute your experience in architectural and design issues related to our solutions.
- You apply the latest techniques such as continuous integration & delivery, deployment architectures and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
- You will deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT & Cloud environment.
- You have practical experience with script & high-level language development, ideally even with TypeScript or Python.
- You are interested in cloud technologies and maybe have already implemented first projects with them.
- You know how to work with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and open to new trends and technologies.
- You are passionate about your work, enjoy taking responsibility and are willing to take on a lot of creative freedom.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
- Individual growth & Feedback: To keep our employees fit for the challenges of tomorrow, we offer numerous training opportunities – besides on-site trainings our employees can also take advantage of a Udemy-Flatrate. In addition we live an open feedback culture and foster the internal transfer of knowledge.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.syskron.com.